Dose adjustments according to sensitivity
- Use 1 #10 pellet for the average person ideally, the #10 poppy-seed size pellet should be used. Unit doses from dolisos pharmacy are #20 and multidose tubes are #40, more is not better! You may crush a pellet in clean white paper and take a portion. The quantity of pellets taken as a dose does affect the intensity of a remedy. This is a different philosophy than believing 1 pellet is the same as 15 pellets.
Refer to: the 6th edition of the organon by samuel hahnemann and
chronic diseases 1837 preface.
- Succussions of the remedy solution bottle:
- 8 times for the hypersensitive, allergic, elderly and weak, or persons with severe pathological tissue changes or on allopathic drugs.
- 10 times for the average person
- 12 times for the non-reactive person.
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon for infants
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon for older children and adolescence, allergic and sensitives, the elderly and weak, in severe chronic diseases with pathological tissue changes, or persons on drugs.
- 1 teaspoon for average person
- 2 - 3 teaspoons for non-reactive person, only if necessary.
- A. You may take a dose 1 or 2 times a week, adjust as needed. You may work up to every other day or every day, if necessary.
- B. If a strong reaction occurs, adjusting the dose may be done by:
- 1. Decreasing the amount of the remedy you take. (take 1/2 teaspoon instead of 1 teaspoon from the dosage cup).
- 2. Succussing 8 times instead of 10.
- 3. Using the 2nd, 3rd or more dosage cups.
- 4. Taking a dose 0nce a week ,or every other week .
- 5. Using more water ( 8-20oz. ) in the remedy solution bottle.
Hypersensitive persons: you may use a larger amount of water (8 to 20 oz.) In the remedy solution bottle with one #10 pellet. Succuss the remedy solution bottle 8 times, take 1 teaspoon of this solution and put in a cup filled with 4oz. Of distilled water, stir vigorously. Take 1 teaspoon of this first dilution, and put in a second cup with 4oz. Of water, stir vigorously again and take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of this solution as your dose. You may make as many dosage cups as needed. Take one dose every week or every other week.